TBT Party Room
Hip Hip Hooray!
Host your Sweet Celebration at The Buttered Tin
Perfect for intimate Birthday Parties, Showers (baby, wedding, etc.), Engagement Celebrations, Business Meetings, and more!
The Sweet DetAILs
Available: Any day of the week!
Capacity: Maximum of 15 people
Rental: 2 hours (minimum) – 4 hours (maximum)
Menu: Order delicious TBT food for your party! All of our menus, including TBT Eats & Drinks, TBT Sweets (cookies & bars, pies, cupcakes) and TBT Catering (returning soon) are available for your event. We also highly recommend a custom TBT cake (we may be biased, but we're pretty sure they are the BEST!)
Please place your food order 72 hours in advance (submit via email or call 651-224-2300). Special desserts (such as celebration cakes) are considered separate and should be ordered with our bakery (also 72 hours in advance). We do not allow outside food, drinks or desserts.
Minimum Food and Beverage
(Tax and a service charge are additional and do not count towards minimums. A 20% service charge will be applied to each tab.)
- Monday–Thursday: $200/two hours
- Friday: $300/two hours
- Saturday & Sunday: $400/two hours
- Special Holidays (Mother's Day, Father's Day, New Years Day, etc): $500/two hours
Deposit: A credit card is required to hold the room. (This credit card will be charged the remainder of the food/beverage minimum if it is not reached.)
- All room reservations must be placed at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days in advance of the reservation will result in a fee of 50% of the food/beverage minimum.
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours in advance of the reservation will result in the full food and beverage minimum charges.
Payment: Payment in full is due on the day of the event. We require all food and beverages be on one tab. We will accommodate up to 4 types of payment to apply to the total.
Parking: We're in the city! Parking is available on the street and in a few nearby surface lots.
Decorations: We welcome your beautiful table decorations and balloons! We do not allow any decorations that require hanging (on the walls or from the ceiling). Decorations must be approved prior to your event by The Buttered Tin.
*please note that this is a semi private room as the doors are glass and some staff may need to walk through.